Friday, May 18, 2012

For My Father


This is my first post in a long time, and it comes at a difficult time in my life.  My father passed away two weeks ago.  I haven't posted about it, because it's all still sinking in.  I try not to think about the things he'll never see me do, get my masters degree and have children, because he was able to see me do so many other things.  He got to see me graduate from New York University, move to Korea, get married, and live what is to this point a full and happy life.

I don't think I've ever seen my father happier than when he was at my wedding.  Part of the ceremony is pictured above.  It's how I'll always remember him.

I love you dad.  You'll be missed by us all.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, both of you. He will always be with us in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete